Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Back with a Happy Birthday Card


Well, hello everyone in blogger land. It has been months since I have posted anything. It isn't that I haven't been stamping, I just haven't posted anything for a very long time. I decided since it was winter time I would take some time and post some cards. I decided to take this packet of Flower Pot DSP and just make all kinds of cards with it so here is one of them with several more to come. I used this darling image on Garden Green Cardstock. I also used Blushing Bride with the Stitched Circle Framelit and textured that with the Lovely Lace EF. The tag is die cut from the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits. The Circle and the Stitched Butterflys are all Little inkers and the stamps are from a Simon Says stamp set.  

So there you have it. I hope you are getting some stamping done with these wicked cold days we are having. Have a great day now. Hugs, Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.