Sunday, July 13, 2014

Everyday Greetings Cards



Good Sunday morning to you all. Have you ever gone into your stamp room and intended to stamp some cards and then get there and do something totally different. LOL! Attention Deficit is my friend, let me tell you. I am so proud of myself as I saw a SU demo post a card on Facebook and it totally got me in the mood to go stamp. I walk downstairs to where I have my stamping room and it was a mess. So what did I do yesterday, I cleaned and organized my stamp room shelves and went all through my stamps to put them in alphabetical order and moved the holiday stamps and alphabet stamps to another shelf unit. Then I pulled out stamps I figured I could get rid of and put them in a box to take to consignment. I thought okay my next mission is to use up these kits I have bought to make the cards so I started with The Everyday Greetings and here are all the cards I made with that kit. Now I have used some other new sets and old sets to use of the cards for the need I had. Now it is move on to the Paper Pumpkin kits. If you have any questions just comment and I will try to answer your questions.  So glad to get tons of cards done for my stamping needs and also going to send some off to my sister for a surprise as she always orders from me.  
Have a great day and happy stamping to you!   Hugs, Bev     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for leaving me a comment. You bring me many smiles.